Paint Recommendations as painted (on average) :
- Inside - 3 coats for opaque color approximately (1- Medium of orange for inside the napkin holder and edges)
- Base - background was left white and dots applied
- Details - (1-Small) per detail color
- Please note, anything that you do not paint will come out of the kiln shiny white from the glazing process. (no need to paint white)
- Technique tip - Use a couple different paint brush handles to create dots. Dip handle of brush in paint and dot where you want them, then take second color and smaller handled brush, insert in another color and dot inside to create multiple colored dots.