Glazey Dayz is very happy to announce we will be re-opening the studio to the public on Tuesday, June 9th. In order to do our best to insure the safety of our customers and our staff, and as we transition slowly to more business as usual practices, we have implemented appointment scheduling. Following social distancing guidelines we will only have 4 tables in studio available for reservation, and we are keeping painting times to a maximum of 90 minutes for now. 30 minutes are scheduled between each appointment for thorough cleaning of the areas and all supplies. When you book your appointment (www.glazeydayz.com Reserve a Table) you will be required to pay the studio fee online but the good news is we are offering a reduced studio rate while we transition! ($8 vs. $12 for 90 minutes). Your table will be held for up to 10 minutes past scheduled time.
1) Everyone must wear a mask at all times in the store
2) Your temperature will be taken temperature at the door
3) Hand Sanitizer will be provided at the door and at each table
4) All seating will be maintained at 6 feet apart and we will have 6 feet markers on the floor for customers awareness when looking at inventory
5) Paint selection will be made at tables and no one will be permitted to be at the paint station
6) We will not exceed over half our capacity in the store at any time (20)
7) If you or anyone in your house is not feeling well please stay home
8) Glazey Dayz reserves the right to deny access to anyone who appears unwell.
9) Glazey Dayz reserves the right to deny access if capacity is reached
10) Glazey Dayz staff has been trained on all CDC and Glazey Dayz safety protocols